International tender to provide cloud infrastructure construction services to store survey data, at Empresa Nacional de Energia Electrica de Honduras.
Government of Honduras procurement LED-PEEE-042-LPI-S-:
"Empresa Nacional de Energia Electrica through the IDB Project Management Unit, bid different virtual services
, which will be required for 36 months. Some of the technical specifications of the services are as follows:
* Linux Server Service: 16 GB RAM memory, 4 v CPUs and 100 GB SSD disk + Snapshots/Respatches with minimum retention of the last 20 days. Special Software Apache, MySQL.
* Windows Server Service: 16 GB RAM, 4 v CPUs and 50 GB SSD disk + Snapshots/Responses with minimum retention of the last 20 days. Special IIS 10 software
* Database Service 8 vCPUs
: SQL Server (Web License included) with 8 vCPUs, 32 GB RAM Memory and 500 GB SSD disk + Space for backups of 500 GB. MS SQL Server.
* Web Application Security Service
: Web Application Protection Service.
* Messaging Service
: Managed service for sending e-mails for application notifications.
* VPN Services
: Site to site connection.
* Monitoring Service
: Detailed monitoring of purchased services with at least 8 alarms per server
(cpu, memory, volumes, iops, number of concurrent connections, etc).
* Managed Services and Support
: Provision of administration and support services.
* Slider plugin for WordPress
: A plugin is required to make slider type publications (slider) and also has preloaded models, in this could be inserted as images and videos in any section of the website.
The awarded company must provide local staff with several certifications in Cloud Services to perform the implementation activities.
For more information, enter the tender
Deadline for submission of bids: February 01, 2022.
Estimated amount: More than $17,475.