The Ministry of Health of El Salvador requires preventive and corrective maintenance services
for laboratory equipment, including cleaning, overhaul, repair and maintenance.
El Salvador Government Purchase LP 04/2021 FAE-MINSAL:
"MINSAL requires to tender
the following preventive maintenances to its different equipment:
1. General internal and external cleaning according to the nature and operation of such equipment. Painting of rusted parts and chrome plating that require it.
2. Timely replacement of the elements or parts of the equipment whose life span is limited.
3. Review, repair
and/or adjustment of safety controls and operation of the equipment and safety in its operation.
4. Verification of parameter readings according to the measuring instrument used.
5. Maintenance of the biological safety cabinets should be carried out according to the manufacturer's specifications, changing lamps if necessary (UV and daylight).
6. For biological safety cabinets with an external motor, lubrication, cleaning of the extractor motor, sanding and painting of the structure and motor base, and replacement of lamps if necessary (UV and daylight) are required.
The award will be made no later than 60 calendar days after the bid opening ceremony.
The actual duration of the preventive maintenance routine shall not be less than one and one-half hours."
Deadline for submission of bids: August 26, 2021.