Honduras Government Purchase LPN No. 09-2021-HE-ASSPCM-HM:
"The total number of security guards is 106, the distribution in each hospital center, will be as follows:
* BMQ: 34 guards.
* BMI: 26 guards.
* Parking lots, access gates and walls: 22 guards.
* Peripheral clinics (Cliper): 12 guards.
* TGU Mobile Hospital: 12 guards.
The distribution of the 220 security cameras will be as follows:
* BMQ: 111 cameras.
* BMI: 63 cameras.
* Parking lots, access gates and walls: 34 cameras.
* Peripheral clinics (Cliper): 12 cameras.
In order to install the cameras, the contractor will have to define a space where he will place his Continuous Monitoring Center (CMC) where the screens and video-recording equipment will be located. In this space, there will be a person permanently watching the monitors and what is happening through the cameras. The minimum storage capacity of the recordings shall be 8 weeks."
Reference value: $17.5 thousand.
Deadline to submit bids: August 16, 2021.