The Ministry of Health of Panama requires the procurement of a surveillance system for the Santo Tomas Hospital.
Panama Government Purchase 2021-0-12-14-08-LV-022351:
"Santo Tomas Hospital initiates an international bidding process for the supply and installation of surveillance in the building.
The hardware and software components offered must meet minimum technical requirements, some of which are described below:
- Regarding cameras.
* 168 IP 4MP IR anti-vandalism dome type cameras, motorized lens 2.8 to 12mm with microphone.
* 150 IP 4MP IR bullet cameras, motorized lens 2.8 to 12 mm, box for camera installation.
* 8 PTZ type 3MP dome cameras, including wall arm, junction box, pole mount.
* 7 fisheye cameras with integrated microphone and speaker of 8MP.
- Recording equipment.
* 14 64-channel professional NVR sata interface HDD/3U/Ultra network interface, SF/RAID/RAIDD5/PS interface.
* 112 8TB hard disk.
- Regarding the VMS Central system.
* 2 VMS system 100 devices at 2000 channels.
* 98 hard disk for video surveillance.
- Regarding the Wall display system.
* High definition video decoder (12 HDMI outputs).
* 12 units of 49 inch split screen vertical support unit, 3.5 unit (modular floor mount).
* 12 x 49-inch LCD monitors (MW-A49-B1).
The successful tender
er shall provide a 36-month warranty, also specifying the maintenance of the equipment.
For more information, enter the bid."
Reference tender price amount: $650 thousand.
Deadline for submission of offers: January 13, 2022.