The Instituto Costarricense de Acueductos y Alcantarillados requires the service of monitoring the vehicle fleet in real time 24/7/365, by means of GPS devices connected to orbiting satellites that record speed, latitude, longitude, course and others on digitized maps.
Costa Rica Government Purchase 2021LN-000010-0021400001:
s the service
of monitoring and installation of GPS with all the components that are necessary to provide the service.
The GPS device for vehicles must interact with orbiting satellites that record their speed, latitude, longitude, course, among others in digitized maps; data that must be available for consultation through an internet address, using a technological platform. It is the responsibility of the contracted company to install devices that allow full compliance with the required services.
In addition, the cost must include all the equipment and staff required in the control center of the contracted company to satisfactorily provide the service and products required as set forth below:
1. Vehicle tracking in real time 24/7 for 365 days a year.
2. Creation of geofences as required.
3. Generate reports of the places visited by a vehicle, this, for a desired period of time.
4. Control of the time a vehicle remains parked when a service is provided.
5. Vehicle trip history for 30 days or more.
6. Determine routes and mileage, as well as, the corresponding follow-up.
7. Issuing alerts when unauthorized stops are made.
8. Locate a vehicle that is closer to a certain place.
The software or platform for monitoring must allow several specifications, including the following:
1. Real-time location of vehicles.
2. Access to the system through a URL (Uniform Resource Locator).
3. Firmware update at least once a year, this implies that the latest released version must be available.
4. Control the vehicle fleet in real time.
5. Ability to communicate the switching on and off of the engine in real time.
6. Linear latitude and longitude, as well as, geographic location of the vehicle.
7. Fuel usage record and generation of usage statistics.
The monitoring system must be 100% WEB with security certificate and have access through a free downloadable mobile application, at least in the PlayStore and AppStore stores.
For more specifications, enter the bid note."
Deadline to submit tender: September 22, 2021.