is an advanced, easy to use and extensible WikiEngine
with a large community of users. Said in a few words, it is about collaboration on easily editable web pages.
- Documentation - please read it!
- Support - lists the free (and also the paid) support options.
- Donations - if you like to support us.
- SecurityFixes - stay up to date regarding fixed security issues (also has details about how to report security issues)
- MoinBounties is the right place if you want to see some feature in MoinMoin and support the team with funding.
- MoinMoinBugs is our bug tracker - look for known bugs or report new.
- FeatureRequests - post requests for new features there, add a patch if you can.
- WeNeedHelp documents areas where you can help us.
- MoinMoin2.0 - what moin2 will be about, developers wanted.
- RoadMap - about current and future development of moin
Anti-Spam Measures in this wiki
As we have had major spam issues here in the past, the wiki now implements the following new antispam measures:
- New user accounts can only be created by superusers. If you need a new account for this wiki, ask ThomasWaldmann by e-mail. Send the e-mail from the e-mail address that will also be in your future wiki user profile and give the desired username.
- No write permissions any more for "Known" and "All" ACL groups, you need to be a member of TrustedEditorGroup to create or modify content. You can ask any current member to have your wiki user name added to the group.
This is the default behaviour in moin 1.9.10+ releases.
I switched off the TextChas (text captchas), guess they are not needed any more here. -- ThomasWaldmann
Other sites using the MoinMoin wiki engine
MoinMoin: MoinMoinWiki (last edited 2021-05-29 01:09:42 by ThomasWaldmann