This repository is intended to disseminate research papers of economists who want to make their work freely available through the RePEc
network but are not affiliated with any institution that provides that furtherance. The work will be made available through EconPapers
and other services.
MPRA accepts working papers and books in all languages, that is, contributions to economic research with a strictly academic orientation that are intended for later publication in a journal or book. MPRA accepts conference proceedings only if the individual contributions are submitted separately. MPRA accepts also electronic versions of previously published articles or books subject to agreement by the copyright owner. For software submissions, go here
If you have such a contribution, you are welcome to submit it. Publication will be subject to the approval
of an editor
. Go here
for further instructions.
Please note that most publishers allow pre-publication of articles submitted to their journals. Pre-publication gives you the copyright to the pre-print version which you would not obtain without pre-publication. (The copyright for the final version goes usually to the publisher. Such contributions cannot be deposited at MPRA without explicit permission by the copyright owner.) For a list and further links, go here
. In doubt, check with your publisher.
The repository contains 52363 records. The 10 latest additions are:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet and Beladi, Hamid (2020): A Political-Economy Perspective on Mayoral Elections and Urban Crime.
- Khan, Adnan and Mrs, Sultana (2021): International Remittances Literature: A Study in Bangladesh during the period of 1971-2020. Published in: International Journal of Migration Research and Development , Vol. 7, No. 1 (2021): pp. 1-9.
- Asano, Koji (2021): Ignorant Experts and Financial Fragility.
- Jia, Pengfei (2021): Understanding a New Keynesian Model with Liquidity.
- Kollmann, Robert (2021): Effects of Covid-19 on Euro Area GDP and Inflation: Demand vs. Supply Disturbances.
- Masood, Amjad (2021): Anatomy of the trade-effect of regional trade agreements and agenda for future research.
- Sakemoto, Ryuta (2021): Economic Evaluation of Cryptocurrency Investment.
- Segato, Federico (2021): Female labour force participation and household income inequality in Italy.
- Kazi Abdul, Mannan and Khandaker Mursheda, Farhana and G M Omar Faruque, Chowdhury (2021): Social Network and Tax Evasion: Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence in Bangladesh. Published in: The Cost and Management , Vol. 49, No. 2 (2021): pp. 14-32.
- Kazi Abdul, Mannan and Khandaker Mursheda, Farhana and G M Omar Faruque, Chowdhury (2020): Socio-economic Factors of Tax Compliance: An Empirical Study of Individual Taxpayers in the Dhaka Zones, Bangladesh. Published in: The Cost and Management , Vol. 48, No. 6 (2020): pp. 36-47.