Munich Personal RePEc Archive
About the Repository
The Munich Personal RePEc Archive (MPRA) is an initiative by economists of the RePEc
network from different countries and runs under the responsibility of the Munich University Library
+49-(0)89-2180-2144E-Mail: email@example.comInternet: http://www.ub.uni-muenchen.de
The Munich University Library is part of the University of Munich, a public corporation.
The University Library is represented by the Director Dr. Klaus-Rainer Brintzinger.
Regulating governing body:
Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst, Salvatorstr. 2, D-80333 Munich, Germany
Value added tax identification number:
The Munich University Library is not responsible for any content linked or referred to from the pages of this server.
The approval of submissions will be taken over by different editors, depending on the language the submission is written in.
Vanessa Gabriel, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany
- The paper should be of academic nature.
- The topic should relate to economics, including the contiguous historical, social, and behavioral sciences and statistical as well as mathematical methods related to economics.
- Advertisements or surveys of contents of some other publication are not accepted, but review articles are.
- The paper must be complete and downloadable. Abstracts without a downloadable paper are not accepted.
- Editors check submissions according to these guidelines as well as technical aspects, mainly related to the prevention of copyright violations. No further refereeing is done.
About this software
This site is running GNU EPrints / revision: EPrints 3.3.16
GNU EPrints is free software developed by the University of Southampton, England.
Technologies employed and supported:
Mike Jewell - Pre-release testing. The initial versions of scripts for creating and installing an EPrints v2 package. Some coding assistance.
Harry Mason - Testing. Document to text conversion wrappers. Document icons.
Robert Tansley - Creator of EPrints 1 on which EPrints 2 is based.
Al Riddoch <firstname.lastname@example.org
> - Assistance in writing the "configure" script for the installer.
and Pauline Simpson (as part of the TARDIS Project
) - Feature suggestions and contributions to the default configuration of version 2.3.