Transfer Assurance Guides (TAG) Natural Sciences Open Discussions with ODHE
The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) is hosting a series of open discussions with the Natural Sciences TAG Leads on virtual labs.
The Transfer Assurance Guide (TAG) Panel Leads for Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Geology have recognized the challenges experienced by faculty teaching courses via the current pandemic-related remote delivery format. The leads have asked the Ohio Department of Higher Education to sponsor area-specific open discussions where faculty can gather to share concerns and exchange ideas for effective course delivery.
Who: Faculty teaching TAG courses in Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, or Geology
- Biology—Tuesday, May 26, 2020 from 1:00-2:00pm
- Physics—Tuesday, May 26, 2020 from 10:00-11:00am
- Organic Chemistry— Wednesday, May 27, 2020 from 1:00-2:00pm
- Geology—Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 12:00-1:00pm
- General Chemistry—Friday, May 29, 2020 from 1:00-2:00pm
Click the below button to access the WebEx meetings.
175 S Third St, Suite 560 | Columbus, OH 43215
Copyright Ohio Association of Community Colleges | All Rights Reserved