Public Library Services is a state government agency which offers support services to the state's public libraries.
If you wish to contact a library please use locate a library here
to get their contact details.
If you’d like your library to acquire a particular book or other lending item, please contact your library directly here - unfortunately Public Library Services cannot process your request.
- Public Library Services
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- State Library of South Australia
- Corner North Terrace and Kintore Avenue, Adelaide SA 5000
- Postal address: GPO Box 1971, Adelaide SA 5001
- Tel. (08) 8348 2311 Fax (08) 8223 0964
- Email: ContactPLS@sa.gov.au
- If you wish to contact a library, please use locate a library to get its contact details.