Supervisor, Customer Care Center
Job Category: Customer Service
Requisition Number: SUPER001277
Posted: December 8, 2021
Closed: February 1, 2022
Showing 1 location
MA - Boston TFCCS
Boston, MA 02115, USA
Department: Fulfillment & Customer Care
You will help to lead a dynamic team of communication professionals who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality customer service to external customers and internal clients to maintain the standards and vision of the Customer Care Center (CCC), and support the overall mission of The Mother Church (TMC) and Publishing Society (CSPS). In this role you will manage, develop and provide daily support and guidance to a team of 6-12 reps handling customer and client communications, in order to achieve operational and quality goals. You may also develop communication scripts and templates, act as liaison with other departments and CCC staff, manage call flow and staffing, provide troubleshooting assistance with technical issues, and coordinate service expectations and delivery with CDS Global, the CCC’s outsourced partner. You will identify learning and coaching opportunities for the CCC and CDS Global reps and share them appropriately, as well as identifying potential improvements to be made in new-hire and ongoing training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees systems and daily work of CCC reps to ensure excellent quality service. Monitors daily communications to maintain a high quality of service where responses are timely, appropriate and accurate.
- Works with CCC Manager to ensure service level goals and internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met each day, providing reports as needed.
- Monitors phone calls and emails of CCC for quality assurance.
- Handles agent questions and needs expeditiously to facilitate accurate and timely responses to customers.
- Provides regular performance coaching and feedback to CCC reps, works with them to create and maintain improvement plans and completes supportive and actionable performance reviews each year.
- Leads team and department meetings as scheduled, facilitating appropriate information sharing and teamwork.
- Helps develop or modify scripts and templates to deliver the highest quality responses and customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with the CCC Manager and team to ensure (1) customer feedback is available to clients and (2) client feedback is incorporated into CCC templates and processes.
- Reviews customer feedback, tracks customer complaint resolution, and handles complex and escalated customer service issues from the CCC and CDS.
- Partners with CCC staff, including the Manager and Coordinators, to ensure smooth operation of the CCC.
- Works with the Customer Care Center Manager to keep the Fulfillment and Customer Support Director informed of any issues requiring immediate attention.
- Meets as appropriate with CCC Staff and internal clients to prevent gaps between CCC performance and client expectations.
- Monitors current industry-wide trends and their potential impact on or benefit to the Customer Care Center.
- Assists in overseeing any modifications or changes to systems and technology-based tools used by the CCC.
- Coordinates with the CCC Manager to complete special projects for clients and the department.
- Occasionally takes calls and answers emails to maintain insight and current understanding of processes and messaging.
STAFF MANAGEMENT AND JOB CONTACTS
Supervision: CCC Manager
Supervises: Directly supervises approximately 6-12 CCC representatives.
Regular Contact: Employees, product managers, vendors, professionals, staff and the public (customers and members).
College degree and at least five years of professional work experience required. Prior supervisory or training experience required, and strongly preferred in a Customer Service environment. Technical expertise and troubleshooting skills are a plus.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Training principles and strategies
- Strong group facilitation skills and the ability to build and establish relationships quickly
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer focus
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google document skills needed. Salesforce Service Cloud experience preferred. Ability to learn new systems/processes. Familiarity with contact center technologies helpful.
Preference for onsite work in Boston, but may possibly work remotely with periodic visits to the Boston office as needed. Please note: This position cannot be performed remotely from Colorado [at this time] due to local job posting requirements.
Engagement with Christian Science
Church membership and primary class instruction required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Powered by UKG