Find out what services are available during Step Three of the provincial reopening plan here
The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.
are free, instructor-led online courses that provide professional development, technological skill enhancement, and improve personal wellness. Begin your lifelong learning, for free, by taking advantage of this great opportunity.
You will need...
- A valid SPL Library Card
- A computer and internet connection.
- Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader (download here)
Do you have more questions? See our FAQ
ENROLLING IN A COURSE
- Search the catalogue or browse, to find a course you like
- Select Enroll Now
- Select Start Date and select Continue Enrollment
- New students: enter your email address in the New Student area and select Create A New Account
- Complete the Account Information section. Note: uncheck the box if you do not want to receive information and offers by email
- Complete the Student Information section
- Confirm your information is correct, enter your library card number with no spaces and select Submit. Remember to access your course as soon as possible after the course start date
- You will receive an email confirmation from ed2gosupport confirming that you have successfully created an account - check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox
Gale Courses offers unlimited access to interactive, instructor-led online courses. Courses run for six weeks, with two new lessons released every week on Wednesday and Friday. New sessions begin every month. These are not credit courses.
Most Courses are compatible with both PC and Mac. If they are not, it will be stated in the course details under 'requirements'. Your library is not required to see what courses are offered, but it is required to enroll in a course.
If you enroll in a course, you must log in and view lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course or you will be automatically dropped. If you are dropped from a course, you can enroll in the course again during a later session.
Once you create an account, you only need to enter your library card number when enrolling in a new course. Once you have started a course, you will not have to enter your card number again.
Copyright 2013 Stratford Public Library