Time Magazine Digital Edition FAQs For help with your digital edition, call 1-800-843-8463 or visit our Time customer feedback page by clicking here.
Q. How do I get the Time Digital Edition?
A. The Time digital edition is available through the following platforms. Click below to get started:
Q: I am a digital subscriber. How do I access my digital edition?
For iPad® & iPhone®
- Download the app from the Apple App Store: Click here to download the FREE App.
- Tap the "Sign in" button in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap "Create a Digital Account Here" towards the bottom of the screen.
- Verify your account by entering your zip/postal code & account number or your delivery address. To access your account number, refer to your confirmation email or call 1-800-843-8463.
- Then tap "Verify." You will then be sent an email with instructions to create a password.
- After logging in to the app with your email address and password, your issues will be available for download.
Q: I want to use my account number to access my digital edition. How do I find it?
A: You can access your account number in your confirmation email or by calling 1-800-843-8463.
Q: Can I buy a subscription to Time magazine on my device?
A: Yes. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available, as well as single issues. You can subscribe or download issues in the app.
General iPad® & iPhone® FAQ
Q: How do I cancel my digital subscription from my iPad® & iPhone®?
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Select Purchases, Billing & Redemption
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Q: How do I delete and reinstall the app on my iPad® & iPhone®?
Tap and hold down the magazine app icon until it starts to shake. Tap the black "X" in the top- left corner, and tap "Delete" in the notification box. Return to the Apple App Store
and reinstall the magazine app. If you have already purchased issues, you can re-install them for free: tap "Sign In" in the top right-hand corner and log in using the email address and password you set up from your previous account. Then re-download previously purchased issues.
Q: How do I restore issues I purchased as a subscription through my iPad® & iPhone®?
A: Please open the app and tap on the "Settings" tab. You will then need to tap on "Restore Purchases" and enter the same iTunes information you used to purchase the issue or subscription. You may then return to the "Issues" tab and all available issues should now be available to download.
General Tablet Edition FAQ
Q: If my issues are taking awhile to download, is there a way to speed this up?
A: Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection. The issues will not download over a 3G connection. If there are other devices currently on your WiFi connection, consider disabling them temporarily until the issues are done downloading. You may also want to see if any other downloads are in process on your iPad. If there are, wait until they have completed before downloading the issue.
Q: I cannot get an issue to download. What can I do?
A: Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Our digital editions are too large to be downloaded using a 3G connection.
For any other questions about digital issues, contact our Customer Service Team at TIDdigital@cdsfulfillment.com or call 1-800-843-8463. Thank you!