Deploying Firefox on MacOS using PKG and Jamf
This article is for IT Admins who want to configure Firefox on their organization's computers.
Download the macOS .pkg for the release version and language you want to deploy:
- Browse to https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
- Navigate to the release version directory (e.g. "72.0.2").
- Navigate to the "mac" platform directory.
- Navigate to the language directory (e.g. "en-US").
Once the .pkg is downloaded:
- Log in to Jamf Now.
- Click the Apps tab.
- Click Add an App.
- Click Upload Your App.
- Drag and drop the PKG file into the upload page or click Browse to search for it on your computer.
Was this article helpful?
These fine people helped write this article:
Grow and share your expertise with others. Answer questions and improve our knowledge base.
Firefox for Developers
Portions of this content are ©1998–2021 by individual mozilla.org contributors. Content available under a Creative Commons license