Tacoma 311

Find an Answer
Search for:
How can I prevent my dog from barking all of the time?
Allowing your dog to bark excessively is against the law and can be reported, but here are some...
How do I get rid of cats that come on my property?
You can trap the cats with humane traps and take them to the Humane Society, 2608 Center...
What should I do if I suspect someone is being cruel to, or neglecting, a pet?
If you suspect neglect that is causing suffering, collect pertinent information such as the person's...
What do I do if my neighbor's pet gets loose and creates a nuisance?
Call Tacoma Animal Control immediately at (253) 627-PETS (7387) and request that an officer...
What happens to my dog or cat if an Animal Control officer impounds it?
Impounded animals, which mean animals received into the custody of the animal control shelter or...
What do I do if I found a dog or cat?
If you find a dog or cat with a City of Tacoma tag, please contact Animal Licensing at (253)...
What is the City of Tacoma's leash law?
In the City, all dogs must be on a leash no longer than 8 feet or confined to their owner's property...
How do you get rid of raccoons?
City of Tacoma Animal Care and Control Officers do not handle wild animals.For information...
I found a stray dog/cat. Where can I take it?
The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, 2608 Center St., will accept the pet. Please call...
What do I do if my dog or cat has been impounded?
Impounded animals are taken to the Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County, 2608 Center St.,...
About Tacoma
Employee Resources
Privacy Policy
ADA Policy
Site Map
Social Media
Contact the City
City of Tacoma
747 Market Street
Tacoma, WA 98402 (253) 591-5000
Relay Services
(800) 833-6388
(800) 833-6386
(800) 833-6341
All content © 2022 City of Tacoma
Home City of Tacoma 3 1 1City of Tacoma DataFacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube
TacomaFIRST HomeFAQsMake a RequestMy Support Center