Animation Reset

Hey guys,

I am loving the new animations in the latest update and I cannot wait for the next update with the new responsive features.

I’ve been trying out some of the animations and I’ve hit a stumbling block.

I want to create a slider using global blocks and classic slider.

I think Revolution slider and Layerslider are too heavy and I would much rather use PRO natively :slight_smile:

But when the slide moves the animations within the global block don’t reset - Is there a setting for this? Am I missing something?

The slider style in the middle of this page with the beer bottles is what I would like to achieve
https://www.heineken.com/global/en/home

Thanks in advance for your time and all your hard work!

Hello Niall,

Thanks for reaching out. Regretfully what you are trying is not possible with the effects module. The scroll effect that we currently have is for up and down motion only. It does not work for the left to right, right to left scroll events of the page. You may need to consider using Revolution Slider plugin instead.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Okay, thank you. that’s disappointing.

Could I please request that it is added as a feature further down the line?

I love Pro and all its new features and would love to be able to rely solely on Pro for design without using third party plugins.

Out of interest, could this be done using pro and some custom CSS or is it more complicated than that?

Hey Niall,

It’s more complex than simple CSS, this would also require complex JavaScript to achieve this feature. It’d be better if you use a slider instead.

We’ve noted your request, this is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

Brilliant. Thanks very much.

Have a good day.

Hi Niall,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.