How to remove data-cs-zone area

Hello,

1. I’d like to remove the gap between the navigation and main content. I can target it on each page but I can’t seem to remove it globally. I was able to. remove it on a single page using .e7bd7fd74-80b2-4f6b-8ded-fb3c82eec9f8.x-section { padding: 0px 0px 45px 0px; } in the global css area.

2. I’m using x theme (not pro) icon stack. How do I add a background image to a section so I can overlay text. I know I’ve done it before but I don’t see it as an option when selecting an element. I feel like I’m missing something very obvious.

Thanks so much for your support!

Hello @k3441,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that you have set the padding-top of the section. I would suggest you remove the padding-top of the section.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

hello-Content-X

To add a background image you need to go to the Cornerstone page builder -->Section–>click on the Advanced —>Backgound image.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash,
Thank you for the information. I am not able to find the background image option on the section. It’s not an option for me. I’m on x theme v 8.8. I’ve attached screenshots for your review. I know I’ve done this before - I feel like I’m missing something super obvious. I did look in the docs too.

Hello @k3441,

Regretfully the given credentials do not work for us. It seems that the username or password is incorrect. Please double-check it. By the way, the image is not a background image. It is an image that has been inserted into the column.

Best Regards.

Hello,
Thank you. I’m just using an image to hold the place for now. I want that to be a background image and place text over it. My screen options just do not seem to match the ones that were showing me how to add the image.

Hello @k3441,

Thanks for sharing the credentials, it seems that you have not set the “Advanced Mode” as “ON”. To enable it you need to click on the hamburger icon —>Preferences—>Addvanced Mode.

Hypertension-Education-Content-X

I have created one page(Draft mode) on your server added the section background image. Please have a look at the page settings.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.