Rank Math update

Hi,

After much research, I would very much like to use Rank Math as I have a few sites and multiple purchases of Yoast would require much expense if not using the free version. It has been a while since the last mention of this (from what I have found), so I was just wondering if there is an update on if and when Rank Math will be compatible. I’m sure the Rank Math marketing has the introductory offer to create urgency, although it will be annoying if the price goes up when it is compatible with the theme. Or maybe it is compatible and I have missed an update?

Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing in, sorry but can you clarify what RankMath issue you’re referring to? I search in the forum and I only see this one, which is not really an issue but with something to do with integration. I saw some user sites that using RankMath but their issue is not related to it. Can you clarify?

Thanks,

Ah, sorry for not being clear. From what I have been reading, Rank Math SEO plugin is not compatible with the theme and will not work properly unless developer skills are used. There have been a few “we are aware of the issue and our development team are working on this” type comments from Themeco staff and it sounds like there will be a compatibility announcement at some point. I was about to install Rank Math on a site when I started reading these comments, so I stopped. Have I misinterpreted what I have been reading and created a problem in my head that does not exist (as in Rank Math does work fine with the theme)?

Thanks.

Hi Paul,

What you are referring to are a few of the issues which have been reported by the customers who are using the Rank Math and as my colleague says that more integration issues. I would suggest you inform us if you find any issues after installing the said plugin.

Thanks

Ah, OK thanks. I will install and see what happens. Thought I would check as it would be pointless installing if it definitely doesn’t work. Thanks.

Hi Paul,

You are most welcome. Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

Will do thank you.

Hi Paul,

You are most welcome.

Hi again,

I contacted Rank Math to clarify any issues with Themeco products and they have told me that Themeco has not yet integrated the page builder with their Content Analysis API: https://rankmath.com/kb/content-analysis-api/ so Rank Math cannot properly read the content of the page to provide insights on SEO improvements.

I have read that this compatibility has been added to Themeco’s feature list and will be added in the future. Any update on when this will be please?

Thanks.

Hey Paul,

That is true that Rank Math might not properly read the content because right now, the builder’s output in the WordPress Content Area is stripped of HTML. Our development team is still looking for a solution to this. We have some progress but we could not say when a complete and solid solution would be implemented yet especially that our development team is currently focused on finishing the features for the next release.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian. Hopefully a solution will be found soon as Rank Math seems to be growing in popularity and seems to be an awesome SEO tool. I will stay tuned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Paul,

You are most welcome.

I have discovered, that there are no pictures generated in the Rank Math sitemaps. It is working perfectly on pages without cornerstone. Is this lack of integration on Pro theme?

https://machinasnu.pl/post-sitemap.xml

Hello Sylwek,

Our developers are currently aware of the situation. They are investigating this conflict between the theme and the Rank Math plugin. Please bear with us.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.