10 Dec 2005 - 14 Mar 2021
Real Legacy Software Archive
You chose: RealPlayer 10 for Mac OS X
Download and installation instructions:
- Verify that you have selected the correct version of the product for the operating system you are using.
- Click on a location near you to begin downloading (Size: 11.5 MB):
- Your browser should download and decompress RealPlayer onto the computer desktop or into your downloads folder.
- Drag the RealPlayer icon into your Applications folder.
- Double-click RealPlayer to begin using it.
NOTE: RealPlayer 10 for Mac OS X supports English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
If the browser instead downloads and leaves a file called /RealPlayer10GOLD.dmg, follow these steps:
Double-click /RealPlayer10GOLD.dmg; a new disk drive should appear called RealPlayer Disk Image.
Open RealPlayer Disk Image, and drag the RealPlayer icon to your Applications folder.
Unmount RealPlayer Disk Image. To do this, select it in the Finder and choose Eject from the File Menu.
Drag the /RealPlayer10GOLD.dmg file to the trash.
Double-click RealPlayer in your Applications folder.
For more information about how to use the RealPlayer 10 for Mac OS X, please read the release notes file displayed at the end of the installation.
The release notes include details on system requirements, supported web browsers and information about known issues with the RealPlayer 10.
If you experience any problems, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions at:
or the Knowledge Base at: