31 Aug 2006 - 02 Nov 2007
Britannica Concise Encyclopedia – New Edition
Complete. Compact. Concise. The ultimate desk reference.
From the editors of the Encyclopædia Britannica comes the thoroughly revised and expanded edition of Britannica's most popular publication worldwide. Comprehensive and engaging, the Britannica Concise Encyclopedia contains 28,000 articles, accompanied by colorful photographs, diagrams, maps, and flags. This accessible one-volume encyclopedia provides ready answers to everyday questions. Compact and affordable, the Britannica Concise Encyclopedia has comprehensive coverage on a variety of subjects including, arts, business, geography, history, literature, philosophy, politics, pop culture, science, sports, and more. With an easy-to-use format, pronunciation help, relevant tables, and international maps, this is the reference source that will be used over and over.
- 28,000 entries, condensed from the Encyclopædia Britannica, all in one volume
- Over 2,000 photographs enhance both the appearance and the content of this essential reference source
- More than 30 tables catalog important information in an easy-to-understand format, over 190 maps explain our world in a visual way, and more than 150 illustrations contribute to the educational experience
- Topics include: Arts, Business, Geography, History, Literature, Philosophy, Politics, Pop Culture, Science, Sports, and more.
- Easy-to-use A-Z format
- More than 10,000 pronunciations to help with unfamiliar words
- New and revised material, updated maps, and the newest version of national flags make this reference source a relevant and practical guide.
- Format: Hardcover with dust jacket
- Volumes: One-volume edition
- Pages: 2,114
- ISBN: 1593392931
Price: 2,995/- (INR) inclusive of all taxes.
For further details e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +91 - 11 - 4653-6450, 51, 52, 53