الأربعاء 19/11/1426 هـ - الموافق21/12/2005 م (آخر تحديث) الساعة 6:00 (مكة المكرمة)، 3:00 (غرينتش)
Arabic pages in this site are presented as text , not images, In order to view Arabic text you need to use the right combination of operating system and internet browser.
Please read the following options and choose the one that suites you.
If you are using MS Windows 95, 98 or 2000 [Arabic and non-Arabic versions]:
· Microsoft [Arabic] Internet Explorer 5.0
is the preferred choice for you if you are looking for a smooth Arabic browsing on different versions of Arabic and non-Arabic MS Windows. Currently our pages are designed to be best viewed using this browser. We recommend that you keep watching Microsoft Internet Explorer homepage to make sure that you have the latest version of this browser.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following note to make sure that you install the Arabic support correctly:
Steps to Add Arabic Text Display Support for Internet Explorer 5
If you are installing IE5 for the first time:
· Please Choose Custom Setup, then follow steps from 7 to 9 below.
If you have IE5 already installed, please follow these steps:
1. From the Start menu chose Settings.
2. Select Control Panel
3. Select Add/Remove Programs
4. Select Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and Internet Tools
5. Click Add/Remove Programs.
6. Check the "Add Component" radio button, then press OK.
7. Scroll until you find the "multi language support" option.
8. Check "Arabic text display support" , then press next
9. Press finish, then your computer will restart.
To smooth your screen fonts if you are running Explorer 4.0 or Later on Windows 98 or later
1. Make sure that your display card is configured to use 64K colors
2. double click on my computer
3. choose view from the toolbar menu.
4. choose "folder Options..."
5. click on "view" tab.
6. Scroll down on the dialog box that will appear until you see a check box with the label: smooth edges of screen fonts.
7. check this box.
8. Click OK.
If you are using MAC OS
· Microsoft Internet Explorer can be used on Arabic Mac systems to view our pages. visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie
and download the latest Mac version of the browser. Please note that this option was not tested on most of the Mac versions.
If you are using UNIX
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 is on option for this platform. Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie
and download the latest browser available. This option has not been tested.
Why Arabic Text ?
Now you may ask: why do not you just display the Arabic pages in your site as an images?.
The reasons are compelling:
· Loading time for the Arabic text is much faster than images
· Using text will help you copy and paste Arabic web content into your documents.
· You can search Arabic web pages for items you are looking for.
· Printing text gives much better quality than images.
· Finally, this is the natural way of doing things!.