Sign in
Google - Google News

Help forum Feed Feed

Help forum > Google News > Google News Users > google news & google translation request in urdu

google news & google translation request in urdu Report abuse

johnzico
Level 1
12/9/09
in Sub-Asian countries URDU is a common language. Millions people speak and understand Urdu   we request to add Google news and Google translation in Urdu option

Best answers

chuckhen
Level 4
10/1/10
Best answer - Inbal (Google Employee) Go to this answer
Hi johnzico, 

As you noted, we don't currently support News in Urdu. If you would like it added, please suggest it here:

http://www.google.com/support/News/bin/static.py?page=suggestions.cs

Best,
Chuck
0 of 2 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Replies 1 - 19 of 19

johnzico
Level 1
12/9/09
in Sub-Asian countries URDU is a common language. Millions people speak and understand Urdu   we request to add Google news and Google translation in Urdu option
30 of 32 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Zaheer A Khan
Level 1
12/28/09
http://www.ethnologue.com/ethno_docs/distribution.asp?by=size

As you can see from the site, Urdu is 20th most widely spoken language.  Google is supporting almost 50 languages, so y not Urdu?
20 of 20 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Irfanullah Jan
Level 1
1/23/10
Please add Urdu
12 of 12 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
65aew
Level 1
2/21/10
please add Urdu to Google translate, what possible reason is their to present this?
12 of 12 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
MateenKhalid
Level 1
3/17/10
They just dont like Urdu thats y not adding the Urdu in Google translate list. Plzzzzzzzzz Add URDU
10 of 11 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
ufone
Level 1
3/21/10
Please add Urdu in your translator
9 of 9 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
akram.sfh
Level 1
3/21/10
It is requested to add Urdu in Google Translate.
9 of 9 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Raouf
Level 1
3/29/10
Please start the Urdu Translation project.
8 of 8 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Imran0924
Level 1
4/8/10
Please Please add Urdu Language in Google Translator
if you are listening
this is a world famous network and Urdu not support why why why...
10 of 10 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
bakht khan
Level 1
4/10/10
Why All European based companies kept double standard with pakistan.  in google translation there are both languages add. But URDU is not found in it..  in pakistan internet is growing day by day .. and many new user added to internet  . they did'nt speak or type English Fastly or Correctly like me.so Please give Us Google URDU translate Forum  plaese in the 21th centuary we pakistanies did'nt found urdu translation in google So over Advice to google THINK about it ..
THANKS
8 of 9 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Waseem Shuaib Ahmed
Level 1
4/11/10
Urdu is a language spoken by millions in India, Pakistan and many other countries. Since, Google Translate has Hindi, why not have Urdu as well?
We, the Urdu-speakers of India, request Google to add Urdu translation to its feature.
8 of 10 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
csaket
Level 1
4/16/10
Use google news in hindi and have it converted by google to urdu :)

http://scriptconv.googlelabs.com/frame?sln=hi&tln=ur&url=http://news.google.com/news%3Fned%3Dhi_in

7 of 7 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
GlobalInfo
Level 1
4/29/10
With the the world becoming small (globalization), urdu speakers are found almost in every part of the world. So, hands up with the request of urdu to be added in translation.
5 of 5 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
ursziakhan
Level 1
4/30/10
Hey google Put urdu tranlator, you know better that you are used by my millions from pakistani, india and other urdu speaking people then why discriminationg. put the translator i need to transfer some research work from french to urdu now who can do it. i think you will put it for our goodness.

thanks
4 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
lawmatters
Level 1
5/14/10
Please add URDU to your google translator.  It will be used extensively.........just wait and see!  Thanks.
3 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Waseem Shuaib Ahmed
Level 1
5/17/10
Well, they have added the Alpha Service for Urdu. Soon, we shall have Urdu on par with other languages on Google Search. 

Let us keep in mind that the Google service works very accurately for Hindi and we should try to have the same level of perfection for Urdu.
3 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
syed umar
Level 1
8/31/10
Urdu is The First indian Language So I request Google to add an tab of urdu as other languages. hope google have that idea or the software of urdu..or else if need some help from my side i can help for google if their software engineers doesnt have the knowledge of urdu software.. 
Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
mujahed.mca
Level 1
9/30/10
according to me more people are need urdu language in google so google must understand and make in urdu also
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
chuckhen
Level 4
10/1/10
Best answer - Inbal (Google Employee)
Hi johnzico, 

As you noted, we don't currently support News in Urdu. If you would like it added, please suggest it here:

http://www.google.com/support/News/bin/static.py?page=suggestions.cs

Best,
Chuck
0 of 2 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Sign in to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to: