Sign in
Google - Google News

Help forum Feed Feed

Help forum > Google News > Google News Publishers - Troubleshooting > Why my site www.elcinema.com/news is not indexed by google news although submitted

Why my site www.elcinema.com/news is not indexed by google news although submitted Report abuse

k_bassyouny
Level 1
4/13/10
Hi,

I submitted my news section to be listed in Google news a week ago, I also made all sitemap requirements. More than 10 days passed and still we are not listed in google news although we meet all requirements (Original content, we have our own content team...).

Update:
here is the news section :
www.elcinema.com/news
4/13/10

Replies 1 - 3 of 3

methode
Top Contributor
4/14/10
Do you have a Webmaster Tools profile set up for this site?

If no, set one up. If yes, could you look in Diagnostics>>Crawl Issues for News specific errors and report back them here if you find some?
References:
Did you find this answer helpful? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
k_bassyouny
Level 1
4/14/10
Your Sitemap is on a site that is not in the Google News database. Google News can only accept Sitemaps from sites that we crawl. If your site is crawled by Google News, please check that the URL of your Sitemap agrees with the URLs of your articles as they appear on Google News, including any leading "www". If you would like to request inclusion of your site in Google News, please contact the Google News support team
k_bassyouny
Level 1
4/14/10
This is the error I see in the sitemap..

Sign in to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to:

Tell us how we're doing: Please answer a few questions about your experience to help us improve our Help Center.