› Participate in JSTOR
› Current Scholarship Program
Current Scholarship Program: Participation Fees & Ordering
The 2011 price list for titles (EXCEL) participating in the Current Scholarship Program is now available. You may also use the CSP pricing calculator for titles and collections within the Current Scholarship Program to get a quick estimate for your 2011 institutional subscriptions.
JSTOR recognizes the need for offering libraries flexibility in ordering or renewing their collection of current issues of scholarly literature. By ordering directly with JSTOR, you will receive customer support you've come to expect and enjoy and no additional management fees or service charges. To this end, we are offering libraries several options to place or renew their orders for titles included in the Current Scholarship Program:
To place renewal orders and new orders directly with JSTOR:
- Calculate and submit subscription fees for your selected titles using the price calculator.
- JSTOR Outreach staff will contact you to verify your prices, add any applicable tax and shipping costs, and send you the Subscription Order Form and CSP Rider Agreement. For new JSTOR participants, you will need to complete a JSTOR Participation Agreement.
- Please fax or email your license agreement or CSP rider agreement to JSTOR Outreach & Participation Services at (212) 358-6499 or email@example.com.
To place renewal orders and new orders via subscription agents:
- Submit your order to the subscription agent.
- Existing JSTOR Participants will need to complete the CSP Rider Agreement.
- New JSTOR participants will need to complete a JSTOR Participation Agreement and the CSP Rider Agreement.
- Please fax or email your license agreement and/or CSP rider agreement to JSTOR Outreach & Participation Services at (212) 358-6499 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit these documents to your subscription agent.
Holdings Comparison Service
To assist you in your collection development, we are able to offer a Holdings Comparison Service which will compare your holdings to the titles in the Current Scholarship Program. We are happy to provide this service to you free of charge. Please contact us at:email@example.com(877) 786-7575 (toll-free in the US) or (212) 358-6400
Attend a webinar
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways. ©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.