Subscribe to newsletter » Subscribe RSS »September 19, 2010 | Log inDonate Your support makes a difference
Pulitzer Center reporting projects and educational initiatives depend on the help of individuals like you. Please contribute today to the Pulitzer Center and help us make even more of an impact in the years ahead. We appreciate your support at any level.
- $100 covers the cost of a journalist engaging online with a high school.
- $200 covers the annual cost of a Pulitzer Center university liaison using the Center’s journalism to engage the campus in global issues.
- $500 covers the honorarium for a journalist speaking on a university campus.
- $5,000 covers the average cost of creating a Pulitzer Gateway, the interactive educational web presentation of Pulitzer Center reporting projects.
- $8,000 covers the average cost of a Pulitzer Center reporting grant.
- $10,000 supports bringing Pulitzer Center journalists to colleges and giving students access to international reporting fellowships through the Campus Consortium program.
- $50,000 would pay the salary and benefits for an educational specialist to bring the Pulitzer Center’s great resources to students around the world.
Remember: Your contributions to the Pulitzer Center are tax-deductible. The Pulitzer Center is recognized as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
There are a number of ways to contribute to the work of the Pulitzer Center.
1. Make your donation online using PayPal. Click here
2. Mail your contributions to:
Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting
Attention: Ann Peters, director of development and outreach
1779 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20036-2109
3. Become a Kachingler and contribute just by coming to our website and reading our work online. Mouse over the Kachingle medallion below to join Kachingle.
For more information on supporting the Pulitzer Center, please contact Ann Peters, director of development and outreach, at apeters(at)pulitzercenter.org, or call 202-797-5267.
Thank you for your support!Our new Web platform is currently in beta. We ask for your patience as we complete the migration process. Learn more1 day 21 hours agoPulitzercenter: Mrs. M: Family, faith and fortitude in the face of #HIV and poverty in #Haiti. http://bit.ly/8Zvz0tPulitzer Center twitter1 day 21 hours agoPulitzercenter: @hallmarker We look forward to presenting in St Louis! For a sneak preview, check @gallagher_photo's work: http://bit.ly/9QWld7Pulitzer Center twitter
"We will illuminate dark places and, with a deep sense of responsibility, interpret these troubled times."
JOSEPH PULITZER III (1913-1993) Twitter Facebook YouTube