09 Oct 2003 - 02 Jul 2012
Georgetown Law - Curriculum Home
Welcome to Georgetown University Law Center's Online Curriculum Guide. The site is divided into the following parts, which you can also access by selecting one of the tabs above.
- J.D. Course Selection — A helpful introduction to selecting upperclass courses.
- Curriculum — Introduction to the Law Center's J.D. and LL.M. academic programs, course offerings, and topic areas.
- Schedules — Course schedules are posted here as they become available.
- Courses — Information about 915 J.D. and LL.M. courses including course descriptions and requirements. Search for and bookmark courses you are interested in.
- Faculty — Information about full-time and adjunct faculty including faculty bios and courses taught. Search for and bookmark faculty you are interested in.
- Bookmarks — You can bookmark most items in this Guide for future reference on this computer (follow the instructions on each page). Use this tab to view your bookmarks.
Georgetown University Law Center
600 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001