Bookmark/Search this post with
The Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR) promotes freedom of information and believes in access to knowledge, consequently we adopt a specific license, which allows the right to re-use our publication with the least amount of restrictions possible. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
This license empowers others to:
- Share: to copy, distribute and transmit the work, post them on websites or use via any other medium.
- Remix: to use the site content as-is or extract parts to use via any medium.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must mention the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights as the original producer of the content or the part extracted, as well as including the Egyptian Initiative’s logo in all of them.
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that:
- The license does not imply the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Right’s view in the content derived by individuals.
- All rights are negotiable through correspondence.
- This license applies to the pictures published on EIPR Flickr’s account and on videos published on EIPR YouTube’s channel, unless otherwise stated.
The Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights encourages freedom of information.