29 May 2010 - 20 Feb 2020
Wednesday, March 9, 2011 | 6:54 p.m. EST Guideline for Accepted Photographs for Saudi Visas
Guideline for Accepted Photographs for Saudi Visas
- The photograph has to be a passport size photograph (2”x2”)
- Photograph has to be full-face view in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- White background, no exceptions.
- Please use tape, paper clip, or ONE staple only to stick the photograph to the application. DO NOT USE more the one staple, and DO NOT use glue.
- DO NOT place staple on applicant’s face, forehead, or clothing. It should be placed at either top or side of the photograph.
- Photograph has to be recent, not older than 6 months.
IF PHOTOGRAPH DOES NOT FULFILL ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES, VISA APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
Copyright © 2011 Information Office of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, DC | Site Map