Sign in
Google - Google Chrome

Help forum Feed Feed

Help forum > Google Chrome > How do I...? > Wondering how to customize your Chrome? Check out the new Options/ Preferences interface!

Wondering how to customize your Chrome? Check out the new Options/ Preferences interface! Report abuse

Tomoya Kawasaki
Google Employee
3/9/11
Hello everyone, 

The Chrome 10 is now arriving! The biggest different you'll notice is that the Options/ Preferences is now in a tab instead of in a dialog box. Find out what's new in Chrome Blog and find help if you need it! 

Chrome Help Center article on the Settings tab: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1183665

TK

Replies 1 - 7 of 7

Tangmeister
Level 3
3/10/11
Thanks!  Without your help I'd have never found out!
12 of 16 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
riyas ca
Level 1
3/10/11
ytt8907egfkjt4rtgfjhj78789gv';op6iotkluop7utgn,ki8oprur
5 of 13 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Madihah M.
Level 1
3/10/11
High time for that to happen! Good work guys, I've always preferred Chrome rather than the others!
5 of 7 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
poptions
Level 1
3/11/11
and how do i go back to my previous version.
I didn't mean to change the chrome - incredimail did when i downloaded it!
4 of 6 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Stephanie4l
Level 1
3/12/11
Now my facebook newsfeed doesn't work. Won't let me click links to comment/like/update my status or use chat etc. In firefox I have no problem. I want to un-update because I never had a problem using fb in chrome before this. >_>
4 of 5 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
SuperCoops
Level 1
3/12/11
Loving bringing the options in line with the browser, Keep up the good work. Just want cloud printing for Linux :).
3 of 4 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
b97
Level 1
3:06 AM
The password management of chrome is in its infancy.  Look at how Firefox does it.  There's no search capability.  I have over 50-60 saved passwords.  There's no sort capability on either fields?  Come on, this is google.  I expect better user interface than this.
0 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Sign in to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to: