Wednesday, March 23, 2011 | 6:29 p.m. EST
Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant's next destination.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- A money order or cashier’s check made out to “The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia” in the amount of one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. passport holders, a money order or cashier’s check in the amount of fifty-four U.S. dollars ($54.00) for a single entry and one hundred and thirty-four U.S. dollars ($134.00) for multiple entries. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
- Mailing Passport: We would like to bring to the attention of all applicants who send their passports by mail that from this time on, anyone who includes a RETURN Federal Express, DHL, Airborne Express, UPS or any other airway bill, should also include a MONEY ORDER made out to the company the applicant will choose. No cash, credit card or personal check will be accepted. Any package without such payment will be on hold until the payment is received. It is applicant's responsibility to include the EXACT amount according to the weight of the package. Washington DC Location: 601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037 - Tel. (202) 342-3800.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.
Copyright © 2011 Information Office of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, DC | Site Map