23 Mar 2010 - 13 Apr 2016
What does it mean to be a member of Economist Corporate Network?
The members are part of a group of international senior executives who set the agenda in their industries. They are the leaders others follow.
Corporate Network is not just about the networking, although contact between members is a very important part of what happens.
Intelligence, insight and interaction
At the heart of our service is a set of executive briefing tools delivered to you in print, online and face-to-face. Each can work alone or as part of your broader portfolio of decision-support resources, and each can help you do the following:
- Understand the dynamics of existing and new markets for your business.
- Pinpoint areas for growth and competitive threats.
- Shape and manage the expectations of your global HQ, which may not always appreciate the specific challenges of doing business in your region.
- Meet other senior executives to debate common challenges, from regulation to taxation, marketing to human resources in an off-the-record, informal setting.
- Get the business intelligence you need to support your internal reports, plans and presentations, so your advice is followed, your recommendations acted on.
As part of our service to you, we offer:
Senior Economist Corporate Network analysts present their view of trends and developments in your region.
Access to a senior Corporate Network representative
Advice and customised intelligence to meet your needs.
Briefing papers delivered as PDFs
Designed to stimulate, challenge and inform your thinking. You can adapt and draw on these for your own internal reports, presentations and proposals.
Executive summaries presenting topline research findings and key discussion points from each of our meetings (Asia only).
PowerPoint slide decks
You can adapt these for your own presentations on markets, political and economic trends and business topics such as the changing workforce or trends in management best practice.
Introductions to your fellow members
Taking the hard work out of networking and making it easy to forge new business contacts.
Delivered to you by a senior Corporate Network analyst on a topic specific to your membership package (Asia only).
Analysis including audio, slides, spreadsheets and research housed on the Corporate Network website.
Economist Conferences discounted rates
Members' discount for attending Economist Conferences events throughout the region.
© 2011 Economist Corporate Network. An Economist Group business. All rights reserved.
Economist Corporate Network
Other Economist Group sites