Video: New York Auto Show
Jerry Garrett tours the auto show floor to examine if the auto industry's luxury represents real recovery or just a false start.
By STEPHEN WILLIAMS
The former General Motors vice chairman, now an adviser to Lotus Cars, held forth on numerous topics at the sports-car brand's New York auto show stand.
By PHIL PATTON
Having jettisoned one design language, Derek Jenkins discusses the Japanese brand's new aesthetic direction.
By DAVID H. KINNEY
The Tacoma, Wash., museum helped assemble a remarkable show of vintage microcars at the New York auto show.
By JIM MOTAVALLI
A senior engineer for the Union of Concerned Scientists applauded a handful of new products at the auto show, but called on automakers to do more.
By TAMARA WARREN 1:39 PM ET
In full makeup, the rock group was on hand promote four custom-painted Mini Countrymen, which are to be auctioned to benefit Unicef.
By JAMES SCHEMBARI
To promote the new installment of the action-movie franchise, a cake shaped like the Bumblebee Camaro was brought, carefully, into the Javits Center on Thursday.
By JOHN R. QUAIN
The automaker enlisted the pop-rock group to herald its partnership with Sony in developing new stereo and Web features for the 2013 Taurus sedan.
By TAMARA WARREN
The Comedy Central personality, not the 2012 A7 Sportback, was the center of attention at Wednesday's curious press conference.
By BRAD BERMAN
With China’s oil consumption expected to rise to 11.6 million barrels per day by 2020, from 7.6 million in 2007, electric vehicles are taking on an increased importance.
Small cars and sporty models are among the attractions at the 2011 auto show.
Sam Grobart, the Times' personal technology editor, tries out three designs for computerized dashboards.
April 21, 2011 5:51 PM ET
April 21, 2011 5:21 PM ET
April 21, 2011 5:11 PM ET
Wheels on Twitter
An updated map showing the cars and trucks that are currently built in the United States.
New Car Search
Reviews, Dealer Price Quotes & Research
Used Car Search
Millions of nationwide listings Search thousands of dealers nationwide.
Auto Museums in North America
Listings of automotive museums in the United States and Canada.
MOST POPULAR - AUTOMOBILES
Go to Complete List »
- Video Library Player: Cars With Computers Pose New Challenges
- Highlights From the New York Auto Show
- Video Library Player: New York Auto Show
- Study Emphasizes Importance of China’s Transition to Electric Cars
- Born in the U.S.A.
- Showing a Brave Face to Industry Headwinds
- Behind the Wheel | 2011 Mini Cooper Countryman: Taking the Mini to the Max
- Around the Block: Of Nose Jobs and Inner Beauty
- Video Library Player: Driving the Jaguar C-X75
- Modern Gas in Vintage Engines
Go to Complete List »
- Honda in Japan Resumes Tenuous Car Production
- The Importance of China's Move to Electric Cars
- Volkswagen Beetle Muscles In on GTI Territory
- Honda Reveals the Civic Family
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Fields 465 Swaggering Horses
- Colbert Reports From the Land and Sea of Audi
- 2012 Volkswagen Beetle: A Bug With a Rampaging Y Chromosome
- When Pushed, Automakers Can Deliver Cleaner Cars, Says Engineer
- Saab C.E.O. Discusses Health of Imperiled Brand
- Mazda USA Design Boss Speaks Kodo, Not Nagare
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Is Alive and Snorting
- 2012 Subaru Impreza Steps Up Refinement, Efficiency
Get the latest health and fitness news - nytimes.com/health