Google Employee
12/9/10
How do I suggest a feature?

Best answers

TinaCP
Google Employee
12/9/10
Best answer - TinaCP (Google Employee) Go to this answer
Hey Google eBooks users! We love to hear your feedback on Google eBooks. Please use this link to link to suggest a feature, or vote on other features that others have already suggested :)
References:
0 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Replies 1 - 4 of 4

TinaCP
Google Employee
12/9/10
Best answer - TinaCP (Google Employee)
Hey Google eBooks users! We love to hear your feedback on Google eBooks. Please use this link to link to suggest a feature, or vote on other features that others have already suggested :)
References:
TX_Aggie
Level 1
12/18/10
Add the capability to search only by Title or Author.
  For instance, if I search on 'Tatting', books that mention tatting in passing are retrieved.  I am more interested in books that deal primarily with tatting.
Also, create a craft section.  Some craft books may fall in "History" section and the "Lifestyle and Home" section.

Thank you
fej1123
Level 1
12/19/10
Following up on my remark...
After searching around, I found the Advanced Book Search.  It is not accessible off the Google Books home screen where it needs to be.  One has to either go directly to the site, or search for specifically for it. 

http://books.google.com/advanced_book_search

1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse
Daniellecarlab
Level 1
4/1/11
Dear Google,

While I'm sure this is some time away (especially since I reside outside the US), you should really consider a lending policy for your books. Users could rent the books at a reduced cost for 24 hours to a week. Something to consider. Although I'm sure you have lots of smart people working for you who are trying to figure out the best business model for this. Just something to think about for the future.

I also have a suggestion for right now. When you are viewing a preview of a book there is no where on the page to see what year it is from. Author, title, page number, but you have to scroll to the publishing information printed in the book to find the year it was written. The year might be a relevant addition to the information Google provides in the frame.

Thanks for listening!
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? Sign in to vote. Report abuse

Sign in to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to: