News Video & Multimedia
Tainted Tap Water
- Thirty-five years after Congress passed the Safe Drinking Water Act, some regulators and environmentalists say the law is now so out of date that it fails to protect people from the most obvious threats.
When No One's Looking
- As an increasing number of runaway children are trying to survive on the streets, a group of teenagers in Medford, Ore., use a number of legal and illegal strategies to get by.
Channeling His Inner Hound
- Robbie Brown takes his basset hound to "doggie camp": a weekend course for purebred dogs to reconnect with their hunting skills.
Last Word: Les Paul
- Les Paul was a virtuoso guitarist and inventor whose solid-body electric guitar changed the course of 20th-century music.
Screen Test: Taylor Swift
- The singer Taylor Swift sits down for a heart-to-heart with T's editor at large, Lynn Hirschberg.
A Year at War
- (Interactive) This feature will use photos, videos and user generated content to follow the stories of the men and women of First Battalion, 87th Infantry of the 10th Mountain Division.
Haiti Earthquake Feature
- (Interactive Feature) Videos, photographs and interactive features documenting the desperation in Haiti after a powerful earthquake devastated the country on Jan. 12.
Held by the Taliban
- (Interactive Feature) A series about the Taliban kidnapping of The Times's David Rohde and his two Afghan colleagues.
- (Photo Slideshow) The 7th annual Great Performers in Film, highlighting actors and actresses nominated for top movie awards.
- (Photojournalism blog) Photojournalism blog that presents some of the most interesting visual and multimedia reporting - photographs, video and slideshows.
A Moment in Time
- (Interactive Feature) The Times's Lens blog challenged readers to take photos representing a moment in time on Sunday, May 2 at 1500 hours. The interactive feature groups them to create a global mosaic; a Web-built image of one moment in time across the world.
The Globe 100
- (Multimedia) The Globe's annual ranking of the best performing public companies in Massachusetts.
The Big Picture
- (Photojournalism blog) Boston.com's award-winning blog of news in photos.
- (Video) Host Bob Ryan squares off against a fellow pundit from the Globe sports department in a fast-paced debate on 10 of the most pertinent local sports questions of the week.
Why we love New England
- (Slideshow) Globe readers answered the question, "What do you love about New England?" From the word "wicked" to the variety of food, here are their answers.
To view videos about The New York Times Company, go to Company Videos
Other New York Times Company