> CONTACTS AND SERVICES
Contacts and Services
Need to contact someone about our Web site? Make sure you've read our help and FAQs
- For general help questions, please use our help form.
- For questions about digital subscriptions, crosswords or other paid products, please see the Help With Online Paid Products page.
- For a possible correction, or to reach the Web site's editorial staff, you can send an e-mail.
- To reach Martin Nisenholtz, the Sr. V.P. of Digital Operations, you can send an e-mail.
Delivery or Print Subscription Issues
- Place orders, temporarily stop service or inquire about billing or service by calling 1-800-NYTIMES (1-800-698-4637), by sending an e-mail or by visiting homedelivery.nytimes.com.
- Send an e-mail to the Sr. V.P. of Circulation.
International Herald Tribune
- Advertisers, please call (212) 556-7194 or send an e-mail.
- For subscription inquiries, please visit subs.iht.com or send an e-mail.
Contact Someone at the Newspaper
News Departments and Reporters
Arthur Brisbane, our public editor, represents our readers. You can reach him by e-mail
or by calling (212) 556-7652.
Write to the Publisher or President
- Send an e-mail to Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Chairman & Publisher.
- Send an e-mail to Scott H. Heekin-Canedy, President & General Manager.
Call The New York Times From International Locations
To contact The New York Times by telephone from outside the United States, review the information provided here
Advertise With The Times
Listings: Classifieds, Notices, and Announcements
- For information about submitting a wedding or celebration announcement, or to submit an announcement, visit listings.nytimes.com/Weddings. If you have additional questions, you can also e-mail us or call (212) 556-7325.
- To obtain a high-quality reprint of a wedding or celebration announcement that appeared in the Times, please call PARS International at (212) 221-9595, extension 210, or visit www.nytreprints.com to order online.
Purchase NYTimes Products
- For information on The New York Times Replica Edition go here.
- For information regarding the The Times Digest and the Evening Digest, please call us at 212-556-1200, or e-mail us at email@example.com, or visit www.timesdigest.com.
- To order The New York Times Large Print Weekly from the past week's Times (including the crossword), call 1-800-631-2580.
- For photographs, books, commemorative sections and Times merchandise, visit www.nytstore.com.
Education Initiatives of The New York Times
The New York Times in Education:
Educators can order The Times for classroom use at a reduced rate. For more information, teaching resources and programs for K-12 classrooms, visit NYTimes.com/nie
, call (800) 631-1222 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The New York Times in College:
Our program for higher education includes reduced rates for home delivery to college students and faculty, a newspaper readership program, teaching strategies for using The Times in the college classroom and more. For more information, visit NYTimes.com/edu
The New York Times Learning Network:
, a blog about teaching and learning with The Times. The blog contains lesson plans linked to Times articles, as well as a daily Student Opinion question, news quiz and much more.
The New York Times Knowledge Network:
The New York Times is working with select educational institutions nationwide to develop unique online courses and programs. Visit NYTimes.com/knownow
for course offerings.
Donations: Support the classroom programs of The New York Times in Education by providing The Times to schools in two ways:
Vacation Donation: home delivery subscribers can donate the credit for their suspended papers when they go on vacation. Call 1-800-NYTIMES (1-800-698-4637) or log in to your account at homedelivery.nytimes.com. Click here
to learn about the other education initiatives of The New York Times.
For information about New York Times products, services and special discounts for businesses, call (800) 753-7795.
Rights and Reproductions
If you're interested in obtaining and using content from The New York Times, please review our FAQ
on the subject.
Purchasing Back Issues, Reproductions, and Photographs
- Get information about ordering back issues of the paper here.
- For article reproductions and photographs, visit www.nytstore.com.
We welcome your feedback and questions.