At a glance:
- Repurpose individual articles
- Bulk weekly/monthly deals
- Special Reports
- High or low volume
"To source my stories, I read a tremendous amount of books and papers, I subscribe to research services, and I read The Economist religiously."
Founder of Falcon Management
All the high-quality content from the world's leading weekly current affairs, business and politics newspaper is available for syndication in a variety of ways.
- You can repurpose individual Economist articles for use in your print or digital media.
- We offer annual, 'bulk' deals where you specify how many articles per week/month you would like to reproduce from The Economist for use in your print or digital media.
- Special Reports from The Economist can be reprinted in their entirety, for use in, for example, educational course packs, conference packs or industry and company reports.
- Economist articles can be copied in high or low volumes for use in, for example, educational course packs, lecture notes, conference packs or industry or company reports.
Find out more
If you would like more information, or want to discuss other ways in which you would like to use Economist content, please contact us.