18 May 2009 - 30 Mar 2022
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 3:21 a.m. EST
Contact the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, DC, or one of the Saudi Arabian consulates in New York, Houston or Los Angeles.
Washington DC Location: 601 New Hampshire Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037 - (202) 342-3800
New York Location: 866 Second Ave., 5th Floor New York, NY 10017 - (212) 752-2740
Houston Location: 5718 Westheimer, Suite 1500 Houston, TX 77057 - (713) 785-5577
Los Angeles Location: 2045 Sawtelle Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025 - (310) 479-6000
Monday through Friday
- Visa and document drop-off: Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 12:30pm. Please allow at least 24 hours before pick-up.
- Pick-up: Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 4:30pm.
- Hours of operation will change during the Holy Month of Ramadan to:
- Drop-Off: 10:00am to1:00pm
- Pick-Up: 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
Forbidden items include alcohol, narcotics, weapons, ammunition, pork and pornography. Prescription drugs must be documented. Makkah and Madinah hold special religious significance and only persons of the Islamic faith are allowed entry.
Reporting currency when entering or leaving Saudi Arabia
Saudi regulations require those travelling to or from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to declare all currency, negotiable instruments or precious metal in an aggregate amount exceeding 60,000 Saudi Riyal [U.S. $16,000] (or the equivalent in another currency) to Saudi Customs.