Live and study in Washington, DC
Through its innovative programs, CLED offers you opportunities to
- Improve your English to prepare for U.S. university study
- Polish your business and professional communication skills
- Develop and enrich your teaching performance
- Learn about and work with other cultures
Through its consulting services, CLED works with you to
- Address your training or testing needs
- Design curricula for your instructional setting
- Develop in-country programs for language teaching or language study
Come to CLED for the educational experience of a lifetime!
Earn a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language through online coursework and an on-campus practicum. Find out more at an Information Session
or apply now
Spend the summer in Washington D.C. and develop your conversational English skills. The three- week program starts on July 18, 2011. The application is due by June 17, 2011. Apply now!