Operations delivers the technological infrastructure of Bloomberg—everything sustaining the core efficiency and strength of our products and platforms. Teams include Global Customer Support (GCUS), Installations, Global Technical Support (GTEC), Information Systems Security, Information Systems, Field Services and Customer Account Management Systems.
Operations Business Areas:
Global Data developed the breakout Bloomberg Dividend Forecasting functionality to help financial market players who use dividends to make better decisions. Bloomberg's Dividend Forecasts have exploded in popularity by bringing increased accuracy and transparency to the area of corporate dividend projections.
Business – Global Technical Support (GTEC)
Global Technical Support (or GTEC) keeps the living network connected. Our professionals utilize every aspect of advanced IT knowledge to troubleshoot challenges and convert feedback into enhancements.
Business – Global Customer Support (GCUS)
Global Customer Support (GCUS) representatives dynamically support clients with live customer service and general assistance, handling 100% of the call volume that comes into Bloomberg.
Business – Installations
The Installations Department is instrumental when it comes to getting customers up and running on Bloomberg. Our project managers do whatever it takes to integrate Bloomberg products and solutions into our clients’ work environments.
ENTRY-LEVEL OPERATIONS JOBS
Potential Career Path
>> Team Lead
>> Major Account
>> Project Manager
- On average, GTEC receives 1,000–1,300 calls and 1,500 tickets per day, 25k calls and 30k tickets monthly.
- GTEC is located in nine major cities including New York, London, São Paulo, Frankfurt, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- GCUS routes and answers every customer call in .5 to .8 seconds, on average.
- GCUS speaks a total of 16 languages; our teams are based in New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Installations is a 24/7 operation. If you call Bloomberg at 10pm EST, you’ll be routed to Installations in Asia-Pacific.
- Installations has more than 80 team members globally between New York, London, São Paulo, Frankfurt, Mumbai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
© 2011 BLOOMBERG L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED