The Bloomberg newsgathering operation is multiplatform by definition. Working collaboratively, we publish high–impact stories across Bloomberg media venues, from the Bloomberg Professional® service and Bloomberg.com into Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Television®, Bloomberg Mobile and more.
Our large range of media properties—more than any other media company—help make Bloomberg one of the top five business news networks in the world.
Bloomberg Media Platforms:
- The Bloomberg Professional® service is the world’s largest private network, with more than 300,000 subscribers.
- Bloomberg’s Web Properties attract more than 21 million unique visitors every month.
- Bloomberg Television® presents live business news around the clock for an influential global audience, reaching more than 250 million homes.
- Bloomberg Radio® services broadcast via 1130 AM in New York City, SIRIUS/XM satellite radio and more.
- Bloomberg Mobile puts the latest business and financial news and information at your fingertips, with mobile–based websites and a number of apps.
Business – Websites
Bloomberg’s web properties, Bloomberg.com and Businessweek.com, are among the world’s most popular business and financial news destinations.
Bloomberg.com gives executives around the world the high–quality news, data and information they need to make decisions and to lead conversations in their industries.
Businessweek.com offers a global perspective to executives by combining the news, data and scale of Bloomberg with the insight and depth of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL MEDIA JOBS
- Bloomberg Television® syndicates live business reports that air in more than 160 television markets during local newscasts.
- Businessweek.com was a 2010 finalist for The American Society of Magazine Editors’ (ASME) National Magazine Awards for Digital Media.
- Acclaimed interviewer and journalist Charlie Rose engages the brightest stars and biggest thinkers weeknights on Bloomberg Television®.
- Bloomberg Radio features some of the world’s top news professionals, such as Tom Keene, Ken Prewitt, Kathleen Hayes and Pimm Fox.
© 2011 BLOOMBERG L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED