20 Jan 2008 - 26 Aug 2012
For Juniors - Georgetown College Text size: A A A
For JuniorsInformation for the Class of 2010
- Fall 2009 pre-registration information and instructions are now available...more...
- Students are invited to explore the College's rich curricular offerings and to see how a particular combination of majors, minors and certificates would fit with the courses they have completed so far. Log in to StudentAccess+, choose "Degree Audit" and "What If...."
Contact your Junior Class Deans
- Bernard J. Cook, Associate Dean: Advises American Musical Culture, American Studies, Art, Art History, English, Theater & Performance Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, and Medieval Studies majors.
- Sue Lorenson, Associate Dean: Advises Foreign Language, Linguistics and non-premed Psychology majors.
- Ed Meyertholen, Assistant Dean and Director of Pre-Health Programs: Advises Math, Science and pre-med Psychology majors.
- Anne D. Sullivan, Senior Associate Dean: Advises Government (last names L-Z), History, Philosophy, Political Economy, Theology, Women’s and Gender Studies majors.
- Keshia B. Woods, Assistant Dean: Advises Anthropology, Government (last names A-K), Economics, and Sociology majors.
See Georgetown from a different angle: the Intercultural Center atrium on high (Photo by Tyler Rogers)
Related LinksGeorgetown College108 White-Gravenor, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057 Phone: 202.687.4043Fax: 202.687.7290