The Center for Language Education & Development: Georgetown University
Our mission is to promote global understanding and education through language programs and educational services that meet your academic, professional or personal needs.
Live and study in Washington, DC
Through its innovative programs, CLED offers you opportunities to
- Improve your English to prepare for U.S. university study
- Polish your business and professional communication skills
- Develop and enrich your teaching performance
- Learn about and work with other cultures
Through its consulting services, CLED works with you to
- Address your training or testing needs
- Design curricula for your instructional setting
- Develop in-country programs for language teaching or language study
Come to CLED for the educational experience of a lifetime!
Earn a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language through online coursework and an on-campus practicum. Apply now
for Spring 2012!
Spend the summer in Washington D.C. and develop your conversational English skills. The three- week program starts on July 18, 2011. The application is due by June 17, 2011. Apply now!
After graduating from the EHLS program in 2006, Mai Ly was offered a position as an accountant at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement section of the Department of Homeland Security. She has since been promoted.
There are no events at this time.
CLED · Georgetown University · Washington, DC 20057 · ph 202.687.4400