Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 11:23 p.m. EST
Guidelines for Filling out the Online Application
Guidelines for Filling out the Online Application (enjazit.com.sa) for a Saudi Visa
- Enter all required information in CAPITAL LETTERS, and exactly as it appears on the passport.
- In the religion section, enter either Muslim or Non-Muslim (Other).
- Photograph must be clear and the same size as requested by the application on the enjazit website.
- Please check every passport thoroughly before bringing it to the Consulate to ensure that there are not any previous valid Saudi visas.
- Follow the visa authorization number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when choosing between single or multiple entries.
IF YOU DO NOT FULFILL ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, THE VISA APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.
If you encounter any problems when trying to make the Enjaz payments, please contact:
Mr. Ossama H. Al-HumaidanMOFA Project ManagerPhone: +966-1-402-9000 ext. 3924Fax: +966-1-276-9282Cell: +966-550-551-206e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © 2011 Information Office of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, DC | Site Map