The Jewelry Shop -eCommerce Template

• Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
willbaroo says

@srhnbr,

thanks for your speedy reply.

It would be for the Wordpress Theme.

I can’t do HTML …LOL.

Would you be able to get a slideshow working for the Wordpress Theme? If so @ what cost/

Many thanks,

Will

2 years ago
willbaroo says

@srhnbr,

thanks for your speedy reply.

It would be for the Wordpress Theme.

I can’t do HTML …LOL.

Would you be able to get a slideshow working for the Wordpress Theme? If so @ what cost/

Many thanks,

Will

2 years ago
willbaroo says

Woops…

2 years ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

What happened there?!

The wordpress theme does have a slideshow on the frontpage but I guess that’s not what you are looking for. Care to tell me what type of slideshow you have in mind?

Oh and if your question is about the WordPress theme then it would be a good idea to write your comment/reply there ;)

2 years ago
ShaChris23 says

Can this template be applied to Drupal 6?

2 years ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

This is just an html template. I have not worked with Drupal so I can say what is needed to be done for merging the html code into Drupal.

Best is if you ask a Drupal developer for this.

2 years ago
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
nanchante says
Purchased

Thanks for the nice template.

Any chance of getting the plain html version of the homepage slideshow and the drop down menus?

No drop down menus is a real bummer…

2 years ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

Sorry not at the moment.

2 years ago
nanchante says
Purchased

Thats’s disappointing.

2 years ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

I know. Sorry :(

2 years ago
  • United States
Droz82 says

Sorry for asking such a simple question, but could this easily be integrated into something like a Bigcommerce.com site template? Or would you recommend the wordpress version? (Wordpress has a Bigcommerce.com plugin that enables both to work together)

1 year ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

Hey there,

this is just an html/css template. All it is really is a “skin” that you can use, take apart and use bits of it etc. to make it fit in whatever eCommerce system you deside to go with.

If you are not sure whether it can be used with bigcommerce.com then I would suggest you ewither hire a developer to help you or you simply go with the WordPress version if the theme meets your needs.

Hope this helps.

1 year ago
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
hakha_ny says

does it work with magento? it seems that you can choose html files for a theme in magento.

have you any knowledge if it works with it?

best regards

1 year ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

This is just html. You will need to prepare the template files to work with magento or any other eCommerce engine according to what the system you decide to use requires.

If you don’t have the coding skills you should consider hiring a Magento developer to help you.

1 year ago
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
masjpaisa says

Hola, como hago para instalar jewelryshop 1.4c?? qu lo acabo de comprar

10 months ago
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
WoodyHeath says
Purchased

Finally done with this template… Great work!

http://www.lilyalexiscreations.com

8 months ago
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
digtech says
Purchased

Im trying to make use of the “Sort By Material” form. Can I set the parameters in one of the java files? Can you point me in the right direction? Im thinking I have to add a name/tag to each image, and somehow relate them to each category of the form?

7 months ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

Hello digtech,

I need to ask you please to follow our Support Terms & Conditions and specifically on “How to Contact Us” for receiving support :)

Our records show that you already have a Support ID. Use it to access the appropriate support channel and you will have my full attention :)

Thank you!

Sarah

7 months ago
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
MissyLee says

I’m loving this theme. Seriously! The price is an absolute bargain for the functionality. I’ve needed to ask questions twice and both times Sarah has been fast and friendly in her response, even when the answers have been in front of me and I should’ve read the documentation better.

The reason I’m writing this is because this theme has saved me huge amounts of time and money I would’ve had to have paid someone else to create a site for me.

I invested a serious week reading everything and making mistakes and “stocking” my shop with test products, but have already launched my site! Can you tell I’m happy! :D Thanks.

6 months ago
Author
srhnbr srhnbr replied

Always happy to read a positive feedback :)

Thanks!

Sarah

6 months ago
by
by
by
by
by