Choices matter. You need consumers to choose your brand first among all others. You want them to trust your brand, to know it’s the brand that fits their personal tastes, wants and needs. To be the trusted brand consumers choose, you should choose the trusted brand for digital advertising: Choose an audience of affluent, influential shoppers and spenders. Choose an environment they trust, with content they seek as part of their regular media habits. Choose smart, customizable ad solutions with flexibility in creative, placement and targeting. Choices matter. Choose Washington Post Digital.
- Affluent: 54% with household income greater than $ 75,000.
- Shoppers and spenders: Nearly three-quarters have shopped online in the past 30 days.
- Shoppers and spenders: 2.3 million did some online shopping for automobiles in the past six months.
- Influential: 5 million adults who advise family and friends on purchases.
- Influential: 22% more likely to provide advice on automobiles.
- Discerning: more than twice as likely to own hybrids.
- Award-winning journalism presented in unique digital formats.
- Part of their regular media habits. Their trusted source for essential news and information on business, policy and life.
- Unlike auto-specific content sites, Washington Post Digital reaches readers regardless of where they are in the purchase funnel—even if they’re just starting to think about an auto purchase.
- The most trusted environment for advertising among online media brands.
- Greater impact on brand metrics and purchase intent than ad networks.
- Effective solutions for automotive advertisers: