Suicide Bomber Attacks Police; 22 Killed, 30 Wounded Across Iraq
by Margaret Griffis
, December 12, 2013Print This | Share This
An attack targeting an assistant to the governor of Salah ad Din province in Tuz Khormato
left three bodyguards dead; two more are missing.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 46 Killed, 56 Wounded Across Iraq, As Iranian Gas Workers Massacred – December 13th, 2013
- Attacks Iraq Security Forces and Politicians Leave 17 Dead and 11 Wounded – December 11th, 2013
- Bombers Attack Another Funeral; 39 Killed, 46 Wounded Across Iraq – December 10th, 2013
- 43 Killed, 60 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Attacks – December 9th, 2013
- Baghdad Takes the Brunt of Attacks That Leave 61 Dead, 214 Wounded – December 8th, 2013
Margaret Griffis is a journalist from Miami Beach, Florida and has been covering Iraqi casualties for Antiwar.com since 2006.
Copyright © Antiwar.com 2013