Iraqi Market Bombed; 42 Killed, 41 Wounded
by Margaret Griffis
, December 20, 2013Print This | Share This
At least 42 people were killed and 41 more were wounded in prayer day attacks. The only major attack took place in northern Iraq, and it did not seem to be targeting pilgrims.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Killed, 44 Wounded in Iraq Attacks against Pilgrims and Journalists – December 23rd, 2013
- Iraq PM Threatens Protesters As Attacks Leave 13 Dead, 34 Wounded – December 22nd, 2013
- 52 Killed, 66 Wounded in Iraq Attacks, Failed Military Operation – December 21st, 2013
- Pilgrims Attacked Again in Iraq; 73 Killed, 121 Wounded – December 19th, 2013
- Pakistani and Saudi Pilgrims Among 30 Killed, 53 Wounded Across Iraq – December 18th, 2013
Margaret Griffis is a journalist from Miami Beach, Florida and has been covering Iraqi casualties for Antiwar.com since 2006.
Copyright © Antiwar.com 2013