52 Killed, 66 Wounded in Iraq Attacks, Failed Military Operation
by Margaret Griffis
, December 21, 2013Print This | Share This
At least 52 people were killed and 66 more were wounded in fresh violence. The one reported attack against pilgrims did not produce the high casualty figures. Instead, it was a military operation in Anbar province that went awry.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Killed, 44 Wounded in Iraq Attacks against Pilgrims and Journalists – December 23rd, 2013
- Iraq PM Threatens Protesters As Attacks Leave 13 Dead, 34 Wounded – December 22nd, 2013
- Iraqi Market Bombed; 42 Killed, 41 Wounded – December 20th, 2013
- Pilgrims Attacked Again in Iraq; 73 Killed, 121 Wounded – December 19th, 2013
- Pakistani and Saudi Pilgrims Among 30 Killed, 53 Wounded Across Iraq – December 18th, 2013
Margaret Griffis is a journalist from Miami Beach, Florida and has been covering Iraqi casualties for Antiwar.com since 2006.
Copyright © Antiwar.com 2013