About Re-Use of Content
Re-use requests include editorial and commercial reuse of Condé Nast text and images (i.e. in books, magazines and newspapers, in exhibitions, in films and TV programs, in advertising, press and publicity).
For all requests to reuse content from Condé Nast we require the following information:
• Name of the Condé Nast title in which the content originally appeared
• Issue date
• Page number
• Title of the article / description of the image(s)
• Name of the author / photographer
• Your complete contact information (name, address, phone, fax, email)
• Description of your proposed reuse of content (please include all details – including, but not limited to, print run, territory of reuse, rights being requested)
phone: 800-897-8666 About Reprints
Reprints are high quality reproductions of published articles on a variety of media, enhanced by customization options.
E-prints are PDFs of articles that can be hosted on a website for access by multiple users. E-prints are print-enabled, allowing users to print the PDF.
Wright's Media (www.wrightsmedia.com
) is the exclusive provider of reprints for Condé Nast. They will provide you with detailed information about the different reprint options that they offer.