Go to ..
» Chairman of the Board
Prince Mohammed bin Salman
Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is the minister of defense, chief of the royal court, special advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosquesm King Salman of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Law from King Saud University, where he graduated the 2nd in his batch. He received his education at Riyadh Schools where he ranked among the top ten students upon graduation. He received various training courses during his education.
Prince Mohammed held many positions during his professional career of 10 years. He was self-employed and had many philanthropic initiatives that earned his many awards.
Before pursuing a career in public service for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prince Mohammed earned commercial experience founding several businesses and investments.
Prince Mohammed began his political career as a consultant to the Experts Commission under the Council of Ministers of Saudi Arabia.
Prince Mohammed became special advisor to Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz on December 15, 2009 when the latter was Governor of the Riyadh province. During this time Prince Mohammad was Secretary General of the Riyadh Competitive Council.
He was also a special advisor to the Chairman of the Board for the King Abdulaziz Foundation for Research and Archives.
Prince Mohammed then became Supervisor of Prince Salman, the Crown Prince’s Office. In March 2013, by Royal decree, Prince Mohammed was appointed as head of the Crown Prince Court with the rank of minister and remains a special advisor to Prince Salman. On the 25th of April, 2014 he was appointed a state minister and member of the council of ministers.
He is a member of the executive committee for the development of Dari’yya region
Prince Mohammed was involved in various charity projects from an early age as he was influenced by his father, Prince Salman’s involvement in the non-profit field. In 2011 Mohammed bin Salman established the Prince Mohammed bin Salman Foundation, otherwise known as MISK, that enables the young Saudi individual to learn, develop & progress in the fields of business, literature, culture, science & technology, and sociology. Today Prince Mohammed continues to be involved as Chairman of its board.
Prince Mohammed has many philanthropic contributions through the various positions he holds in this fields:
– Mohammed bin Salman is also Chairman of the Board of the King Salman Youth Center which was established as an initiative from King Salman Bin Abdulaziz, to strengthen the efforts of the Kingdom in its care and support of the youth.
– Vice president and head of the executive committee for the King Salman Charitable Housing Association which aims to provide housing for low income families
– Head of the financial committee for the Holy Quran Association in Riyadh
– Member of the higher board for Charitable Organizations in Riyadh
– Chairman of Riyadh schools (non-profit schools)
– Honorary Chairman of the Saudi Management’s Association
– Honorary member of the National Association for Drug Prevention
– Honorary Chairman of the Crafted Hands Association
– He is a member of the higher board for Charitable Organizations in Riyadh
Previous Positions include:
– Member of the Board of Trustees for Albir Society in Riyadh region
– Board Member of the Bin Baz Foundation
– Co-Founder of the Bin Baz Foundation for Marriage and Family
Forbes Middle East awarded Mohammed bin Salman, in his capacity as Chairman of the King Salman Youth Center, Personality of the Year recognizing his efforts to support the youth and communicate their successes to the world.
Copyright © Misk Foundation charity